It is very important to us that your children come to school every day in order to maximise learning opportunities.
School start/finish time
- Reception: Reception block entrance
- Year 1/Year 6: Brontë Entrance
- Year 2: Donaldson Entrance
- Year 3/Year4/Year 5: Morpurgo Entrance
School doors open at 8:40am and close at 8:50am.
School finishes at 3:15pm for Year 1 - Year 6. School finishes at 3:00pm for Reception. Children can be collected from their entrance door except for Year 3, Year 4 and Year 5 who can be collected from the school playground.
If your child is absent from school due to illness or for another reason, you must notify the attendance officer first thing. This can be done by calling 0113 271 6963. If there is no answer, please leave a voice message with the child’s full name, class name and reason for absence.
Emergency Medical Appointments During School Hours
If your child has an emergency medical/dental appointment or a hospital appointment during school time, please could Parents/Carers note the following:
- Please advise the school office of the appointment as soon as possible. You will need to bring proof of appointment with you.
- On the morning of the appointment, please send your child in with a note for their teacher, advising them what time you need your child to be at the office ready for collection.
Routine check-ups should be made outside of school hours.